HOURS AND AVAILABILITY
CX Technical Support is available Monday through Friday from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time for North American partners, and from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. GMT for EMEA partners, but is closed on major holidays. Technical support is provided to certified technicians calling for support on systems with an XpressCare® plan or on a per-incident support basis.
To contact CX Technical Support:
XM Connect (CX-E / CallXpress) Support
- Phone 800.777.2403 or 425.951.1698
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone 800.777.2403 or 425.951.1698
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
XM Hospitality (CX-H / Repartee LX) Support
- Phone 800.284.3575 or 425.951.1698
- Email email@example.com
- Phone +44.870.444.8408
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
CX Technical Support is available after business hours for certified technicians calling for support on systems with an active XpressCare plan or on a pre-purchased per-incident support basis. This support is available via call back for disaster recovery of a previously installed system only. This can include any software upgrade issue that hinders a current production system from coming back into production due to the upgrade. When resellers know in advance that support may be required after hours, XMedius recommends you schedule a DSR (Dedicated Support Request). For pricing, please refer to the Price Catalog on PartnerXpress.
DEDICATED SUPPORT REQUEST (DSR)
XMedius provides pre-scheduled dedicated support sessions to certified technicians on systems covered by an XpressCare plan. A minimum of 3 business days notice is required for dedicated support during business hours; 5 days notice for after-hours support. XMedius suggests partners schedule DSRs for any installation or upgrade that will take place after hours. For pricing, please refer to the XMedius Price Catalog on PartnerXpress. To schedule a DSR, please contact XMedius CX Technical Support via phone or email.
XMedius provides on-site support for both new installations and on-site issue resolution. To schedule on-site support, contact CX Technical Support. For pricing, please refer to the XMedius Price Catalog on PartnerXpress.
- Minimum of three weeks notice to schedule for installation support
- Signed Statement of Work
- 2-day minimum engagement
PER INCIDENT SUPPORT
XMedius provides per incident support for sites that are not covered by an XpressCare plan. Resellers interested in using per-incident support must purchase per-incident support in advance by submitting a purchase order or payment by credit card. For pricing, please refer to the XMedius Price Catalog on PartnerXpress.
- Available to technicians with CX certification
- Business Hours Per-Incident support for any issues is available during normal business hours
- After Hours Per-Incident support (priced separately) is available only for restoring a down system to service
- Billing will be at the time of order. Per incident support must be used within 30 days of order
- The incident will be closed once a resolution is delivered as defined in the XMedius Support Terms and Conditions
Premium XpressCare provides full software maintenance identical to XpressCare, as well as direct access to XMedius CX Technical Support for CX-E and CX-H (formerly Repartee LX) customers. Premium XpressCare includes all the standard XpressCare entitlements listed above and enables designated end-user contacts to contact Technical Support directly rather than through an authorized reseller.
- Premium XpressCare plans for new system purchases include one additional month (1-year plan is 13 months, the 2-year plan is 25 months, and so on) to allow for support during installation and cutover of a new
- A separate Premium XpressCare plan must be purchased for each XMedius system licensed by an enterprise customer
EMERGENCY HARDWARE REPLACEMENT
Premium XpressCare provides support for XMedius software only. Hardware purchased from XMedius is warranted as described in the Hardware Warranty Program. The program document, available under Support & Warranty on PartnerXpress, describes the process by which authorized resellers replace defective hardware. Overnight shipping for many components is provided at no additional charge during the warranty period. Expedited freight is also available for out-of-warranty hardware, subject to component availability, for an expedite fee plus freight.
Please note, the shortest timeframe for replacement of any component is overnight. XMedius strongly recommends that resellers or end-users maintain a local supply of components needed to minimize downtime for mission-critical deployments.
For more information on purchasing spare parts, please see the XMedius Price Catalog.